Departure & Return
The tour will commence directly outside the electronic ticket gates of Koenji Station on the JR Train Network. Koenji Station is only two stops by train from Shinjuku Station (6 min) or five stops by train from Shibuya Station (18 min).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This Tokyo bike tour has been tailored as an unadulterated ride through the backstreets of West Tokyo. Formulaic sightseeing stops are NOT on the itinerary.
- You should be competent on a performance road bike, equipped with drop handlebars and downtube shifters, in often tight, crowded and challenging conditions.
- You should be able to comfortably cycle 20 km+ / 13 mi+ at a safe but moderate pace on crowded sidewalks, roads, uneven surfaces and through often testing conditions.
- Basic cruiser style bicycles, that seat riders in a more ergonomic position, are available for those not comfortable or competent on a road bike. We ride to the ability of the weakest participant.
- Please appreciate that you’ve chosen an outdoor activity that may be impacted by the weather. In the event of rain or wet and slippery conditions, the experience may be cancelled.
- By attending this Tokyo cycling tour you acknowledge the adventurous nature of the ride and that participation can involve a degree of personal risk. Cycling liability insurance is included for the cycling portion of our experience but you are expected to possess comprehensive travel insurance to protect yourself from unforeseen incidents.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY DIG Tokyo Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff