- Discover hidden side streets and lesser-known Tokyo districts difficult to reach via public transit
- Choice of several departures throughout the day, each with unique itineraries
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Flexibility to customize trip itinerary upon request
Departure & Return
Take Yamanote Line and get off at Kanda Station: ・Take the West Exit ・Once you get out of the exit, you will see a big gate to the shopping street ・Go straight through a blue gate ・Less than 2 mins walk, you should see several bicycles lined up in front of the Cycling Holiday Tokyo location
What To Expect
Save your legs as you let your electric-powered cycle do some of the work, enjoy the eclectic range of historic architecture, sleek modern skyscrapers and fascinating neighborhoods found in the Japanese capital. In between stops you’ll also get a glimpse of Tokyo’s hidden side streets and lesser-known neighborhoods, areas which are often difficult to reach via public transit.
While your itinerary will vary depending on which tour you select, it may include stops in districts such as Omotesando, Ginza, Asakusa, and Ryogoku, as well as visits to landmarks like the the Imperial Palace. For a sampling of potential trip itineraries, please review the details below.
Morning tour: 9am-12pm
Tokyo station〜Akihabara〜Asakusa〜Sky tree〜Nihombashi
Afternoon tour: 1:30pm-4:30pm
Tokyo station〜Sakuradamon〜Imperial Palace〜Tsukudajima〜Toyosu〜Tsukishima
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 per booking
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Minimum height is 4.8 ft/in (145cm)
- All participants are expected to have basic cycling skills
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beauty of Japan
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The bikes have electric power to support pedaling and you hardly have to work at all if you don’t want to." See review