Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Leave Nakameguro Station ticket gates towards the main road and turn right. After about 200 meters there is a major intersection. Continue straight past the gas station on the corner and the temple on the right. After 200 meters there is a pedestrian bridge. Soon you'll see a pink building on the right. Take the small side road right and after a minute you'll see several shuttered garage doors. The middle one is the Tokyo Bicycle Tour garage.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tokyo Bicycle Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.