3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Necessary expenses for the tour guide
Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
Money for food/drinks, souvenirs, and extra activities for your own
Hotel pickup and drop-off
The use of private van
Departure & Return
2 Chome-13 Kajicho, Chiyoda City, Tokyo 101-0044, Japan
The North Exit Ticket Gate at the JR line, Kanda Station
2 Chome Kanda Surugadai, Chiyoda City, Tokyo 101-0062, Japan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please come in comfortable clothing, as this tour involves a lot of walking.
- If you choose to take this tour on a Wednesday, the itinerary will be altered slightly due to holidays of the planned locations.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 1000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour - A Cultural Experience with Food, Sake, Shrines and Origami?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour - A Cultural Experience with Food, Sake, Shrines and Origami?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour - A Cultural Experience with Food, Sake, Shrines and Origami?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour - A Cultural Experience with Food, Sake, Shrines and Origami
3 to 4 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 40 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTokyoWalking Tours - KantoHistorical Tours - KantoHalf-day Tours - KantoWalking Tours - MusashinoHistorical Tours - MusashinoHalf-day Tours - MusashinoWalking Tours - KawasakiHistorical Tours - KawasakiHalf-day Tours - KawasakiCategory
Rainbow Bridge Tours & TicketsHakone Ropeway Tours & TicketsTokyo Joypolis Tours & TicketsLEGOLAND® Discovery Center Tokyo Tours & TicketsMount Nesugata Observatory Tours & TicketsShinjuku Golden Gai Tours & TicketsRikugien Garden Tours & TicketsYanaka Tours & TicketsToshogu Shrine (Nikko Toshogu) Tours & TicketsToyo Bunko Museum Tours & TicketsRobot Restaurant Tours & TicketsEdo-Tokyo Museum Tours & TicketsTokyo Photographic Art Museum (Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of Photography) Tours & TicketsKabukicho Tours & TicketsMuseum of Contemporary Art Tokyo (MOT) Tours & TicketsNational Diet Building Tours & TicketsSeaside Top Observatory Tours & TicketsAokigahara Forest Tours & TicketsHanayashiki Tours & TicketsEngaku-ji Temple Tours & Tickets