- Get an insider view of the outer Tsukiji Market
- Taste food and drinks such as fried fish cakes and sake
- Sample sweet treats at a cafe in Asakusa
- Learn about Japan’s culinary traditions from an informative guide
Departure & Return
[ Meetup ] 8:15am @The main gate of Tsukiji Honganji-Temple *Google maps: https://goo.gl/maps/VKG9rmqD6SjHc5CL8 *We will leave at start time sharp, so please make sure to be there on time!(We could not wait!)
Asakusa Information Center
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum drinking age is 20 years. We prepare another drink for under 20 years.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Japan Wonder Travel
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms