- Great way to get a sense for Japan's unique culinary culture
- Sample a range of sushi, sake, fresh Tuna, and Japanese omelets
- Rub shoulders with Japan's Michelin-starred chefs as they shop for ingredients
- Eat and drink like a Japanese local
Departure & Return
[ Meetup ] 8:15am @The main gate of Tsukiji Honganji-Temple *We will leave at start time sharp, so please make sure to be there on time!(We could not wait!) *It's front side of Tsukiji Honganji temple. Please don't go to back side. (Google maps leads you backside.)
What To Expect
Meet up with your guide just outside the market’s main gate, in the morning. As you navigate your way through this labyrinth of all things seafood, learn from your guide about the market’s history and why many Japan’s top chefs visit here daily to pick up the freshest-quality ingredients. You never know what you might find as you stroll past the outer stalls of this amazing food center. You might see piles of sea urchin (uni) stacked neatly in boxes, watch as vendors carve massive Bluefin tuna or spot pufferfish floating in tanks.
With all this walking, you’re sure to work up an appetite. Luckily, you sample a tasty assortment of Japanese foodstuffs like sushi, Japanese-style omelets, Japanese tea, sake, fried fish cakes, and fresh oysters to help fuel your exploration.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant meal is not included.
- Walking shoes are recommended.
- Minimum drinking age is 20 years. So we offer another drink for under 20.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Japan Wonder Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms