- See a historic district in Tokyo with a small-group tour
- Explore the Sensoji Temple and a bustling market street
- Sample Japanese sweets and street snacks
- Get advice for where to eat, drink, and shop in Rokku
Departure & Return
Exit 4 of Asakusa subway station on the Ginza line, near a red bridge called Azumabashi. Please step outside when you reach Exit 4. Your guide will be holding a sign reading, 'Shitamachi t Pro'.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We accept last-minute bookings until two hours prior to the tour start time.
- The maximum group size is 8 people, to ensure proper hospitality
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; please choose appropriate footwear
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Bottled water is recommended but vending machines are available
- If you have special dietary or accessibility requirements, please contact us and we will do our very best to accommodate you
- Children younger than 6 may join the tour without charge but will not be entitled to inclusions
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Due to the historical focus of the tour, it is recommended for adults, but families are welcome
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY STP / Shitamachi t Pro
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "We highly recommend this tour for anyone interested in Japanese history, street food and markets!" See review