4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Learn about anime and manga from an experienced artist
Materials at workshop to learn how to draw anime by hand
English-speaking tour guide
Departure & Return
Tachikawa Station , 2 Chome-1 Akebonocho, Tachikawa, Tokyo 190-0012, JapanThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Number of travelers
- For 1 person bookings with standard option, please note that if others do not join the same event, this experience may be canceled, as we cannot operate with 1 guest only (this does not apply to private bookings). We may ask you to reschedule for another event date, or if there are no other availability, we will cancel this booking and provide you with a full refund.
- Age Requirement
- There is no age requirement, but a reservation must be made for all guests. Adult pricing applies to all guests (age 4+), except for infants and toddlers which is free as long as they sit on their parents’ laps (age 0 – 3 years old).
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Japan Awaits
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Anime Studio Visit and Workshop?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Anime Studio Visit and Workshop?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Anime Studio Visit and Workshop?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Anime Studio Visit and Workshop?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Anime Studio Visit and Workshop
6 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTokyo PrefectureBus Tours - MusashinoCity Tours - MusashinoWalking Tours - MusashinoArt Tours - MusashinoHalf-day Tours - MusashinoBus Tours - KantoCity Tours - KantoWalking Tours - KantoArt Tours - KantoHalf-day Tours - KantoBus Tours - Saitama PrefectureCity Tours - Saitama PrefectureWalking Tours - Saitama PrefectureArt Tours - Saitama PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Saitama PrefectureCategory