4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Necessary expenses for the tour guide
Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
Money for food/drinks, souvenirs, and extra activities for your own
Hotel pickup and drop-off
The use of private van
Departure & Return
Urawa Station , 1-chōme-16-12 Takasago, Urawa Ward, Saitama, 330-0063, JapanThis activity will end right where it started.
In front of the central exit of Urawa station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please come in comfortable clothing, as this tour involves a lot of walking.
- The tour begins and ends in different locations. If you would like to change the location of where the tour ends, please consult with your tour guide.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 1000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour - Time travel to a post town of the Edo period, Urawa!?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour - Time travel to a post town of the Edo period, Urawa!?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour - Time travel to a post town of the Edo period, Urawa!?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour - Time travel to a post town of the Edo period, Urawa!
4 to 5 hours
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSaitama PrefectureWalking Tours - KawagoeHistorical Tours - KawagoeHalf-day Tours - KawagoeWalking Tours - Tokyo PrefectureHistorical Tours - Tokyo PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Tokyo PrefectureWalking Tours - KantoHistorical Tours - KantoHalf-day Tours - KantoCategory