Departure & Return
Tour departs from In front of the information counter by the Central Ticket Gate Exit at the JR Line, Omiya Station. Your guide will be holding a sign of the otomo guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please be aware that depending on the type of doll you make (how much time is needed to make them), the tour may overrun.
- There is a 30 minute walk to get from location 1 to location 2. You may order a taxi if you wish not to walk, but please note that the taxi fare is not included in the tour fee.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 1000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands