4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Necessary expenses for the tour guide
Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
Money for food/drinks, souvenirs and extra activities for your own
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
The use of private van
Departure & Return
1 Chome Sanbocho, Sakai Ward, Sakai, Osaka 590-0906, Japan
Outside the gate of Shichido Station, Nankai Line
1 Chome-1 Shukuyachohigashi, Sakai Ward, Sakai, Osaka 590-0936, Japan
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please come in comfortable clothing, as this tour involves a lot of walking.
- The tour begins and ends in different locations. If you would like to change the location of where the tour ends, please consult with your tour guide.
- On Sundays "Kunshudo" and "Murata Hamono" are closed. If any of the scheduled places are closed on the day you visit, your tour guide will take you to an alternative location.
- The expense for the kitchen knife is not included in the tour expense.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 1000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour - Find the Very Own Kitchen Knife to Improve Your Chef Skill!?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour - Find the Very Own Kitchen Knife to Improve Your Chef Skill!?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour - Find the Very Own Kitchen Knife to Improve Your Chef Skill!?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour - Find the Very Own Kitchen Knife to Improve Your Chef Skill!
4 to 5 hours
3 hours 40 minutes
3 hours 50 minutes
1 hour 50 minutes
1 hour 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesArchitecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesOsaka PrefectureUnique Experiences - IzumisanoArchitecture Tours - IzumisanoWalking Tours - IzumisanoHistorical Tours - IzumisanoHalf-day Tours - IzumisanoUnique Experiences - Kansai PrefectureArchitecture Tours - Kansai PrefectureWalking Tours - Kansai PrefectureHistorical Tours - Kansai PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Kansai PrefectureUnique Experiences - Nagano PrefectureArchitecture Tours - Nagano PrefectureWalking Tours - Nagano PrefectureHistorical Tours - Nagano PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Nagano PrefectureCategory