Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- All local transportation between sites on the itinerary is included
- Lunch and sake tasting is included
- Get a reserved seat at the fireworks show for a great view
- Tickets to the Snow Monkey Park are included
Departure & Return
The meetup point for this tour is in front of the Information Board, opposite the shinkansen (bullet train) ticket gates at JR Nagano Station. The meetup time is 11:00-11:10 (the guide will be waiting from 10:50).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- There will be a lot of walking on paved and unpaved roads so please wear suitable shoes.
- There are a few days in the year that the monkeys might not come down to the park. In such case the park is closed and we will provide an alternative activity.
- Guests are required to follow the Snow Monkey Park rules at all times. Guests are not permitted to touch, hold, feed or bathe with the monkeys at any time. There are no barriers separating the monkeys from visitors to the park. Please ensure you keep a minimum distance of 1 to 2 meters between yourself and the monkeys. Your guide will explain the rules prior to entering the park.
- A infant (0-3) lunch is not included and the order will be made directly to the restaurant according to your needs.
- There will be a lot of people leaving for places like Tokyo and Kanazawa after the festival. It is expected to be very busy so be sure to book either your Shinkansen tickets or your hotel in/around Nagano in advance. Please look below for Shinkansen options:
- Departing Nagano Station - Arriving Tokyo Station:
- Nagano: 21:46 - Tokyo: 23:24 - Hakutaka
- Nagano: 22:08 - Tokyo: 23:32 - Kagayaki (reserved seats only)
- Departing Nagano Station - Arriving Kanazawa Station:
- Nagano: 21:21 - Kanazawa: 22:30 - Kagayaki (reserved seats only)
- Nagano: 21:54 - Kanazawa: 23:21 - Hakutaka
- Nagano: 22:28 - Kanazawa: 23:35 - Kagayaki (reserved seats only)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- It will be cold in the end of November in Nagano with a possibility of snowfall and temperatures falling below 0 degrees. The cold is especially apparent at night so please wear warm clothes fit for winter.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Machinovate Japan Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff