4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed Local Guide
Other personal expenses
Lunch - Lunch (for yourself and your guide)
Entrance fee (for yourself)
Transportation fee (for yourself and your guide)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
This special tour will be conducted with a public transportation and cruising taxi as stated in the tour information, NOT including private vehicle. Your guide will be at the meeting point on foot. If you need a private vehicle, please feel free to ask us and we will estimate an additional cost for you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Japan Guide Agency
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Matsumoto Half-Day Private Tour with Government Licensed Guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Matsumoto Half-Day Private Tour with Government Licensed Guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Matsumoto Half-Day Private Tour with Government Licensed Guide?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Matsumoto Half-Day Private Tour with Government Licensed Guide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Matsumoto Half-Day Private Tour with Government Licensed Guide
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMatsumotoRail Tours - Nagano PrefectureBus Tours - Nagano PrefectureCity Tours - Nagano PrefectureWalking Tours - Nagano PrefectureHistorical Tours - Nagano PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Nagano PrefectureCategory